workshops & series
ONE Wellness members receive 20% off registration fee for workshops and series.
4-Week Series Meditation: Intuitive energy healing
with Monica Rao
4 weeks | Tuesdays, May 8 – May 29 10:45 AM–12:00PM | $100
This four week, six hour class in 1.25 segments each, is ideal for beginners as well as intermediate meditators. Each class builds on the previous class. Through guided energy healing meditation, participants will learn to calm their fight or flight response and quiet the mind. Through the channeling of these energies, participants will:
- Learn techniques to detach negative thought processes from their minds and prevent thoughts from taking away peace of mind
- Become attuned to sensing energies and will energetically release negative emotions stored within their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies
- Learn tools to ground themselves and bring a balance of mind-body-spirit
- Develop an understanding of the basics of the auric body and how chakras play a key role
- Develop an understanding of how accumulated negative energies can affect their present life
Developing this practice will help participants experience deep peace, heightened creativity, increased productivity, bliss, positivity and a stronger sense of well-being.
Each class will conclude with Q & A. Monica Rao is a trained lifelong meditator and intuitive energy healer and spiritual life coach.
with Parham Neal-Pishko
Saturday, June 9 3:30–5:30 PM | $40
Learn how to find your "flow" and your yogi pushup in proper form. By developing your Chaturanga, you will find ease in your yoga practice and prevent any future injuries.
Mindful Parenting Workshop
with Marshie Boswell
Wednesday, June 27 5:30–7:30 PM | $60 per person
You’ve been working on implementing mindfulness into your life but what about with your children? Learn about what mindful parenting means and how we can implement it into our daily interactions with our children in a meaningful but seamless way. We will break down the components of mindful parenting and discuss real life parenting struggles and their mindful solutions. Walk away with an array of practical applications to mold your children into mindful beings from the start.
Please note: This workshop is for adults only.